I own the Samsung ATIV XE700T1C-A01US Smart PC Pro 700T now for two week and I am absolutely happy with it. For my decision, it is the combination of notebook and tablet.
An advantage is certainly the 3G capability. I gather a few individual impressions so far:
* The keyboard docking works fine and is simple for typing. Once docked, it also seems to be very robust in its full-notebook form, especially for transporting.
* Add Quick Starter Utility with the same functiuon as the windows 7 start menu.
* The touchpad responds well. Raelly love the Windows 8 gestures. Windows 8 Pro system 64-bit runs smoothly and quickly.
* The stylus pen is working very well and useful for drawing, so you could ignore simultaneous touch gestures.
* The hardware (i5 3317U 1.70 GHz processor, 4GB DDR3, 128GB SSD) corresponds Ultrabook guidelines.
* Quick Reference card inside the box.
* Weight is comfortable for me and only tablets have certainly this advantage. Battery life of Ativ can ever use 2 days without re-charging. Only the camera is not convincing because lack of flash.
Conclusion: a great device. I am still looking for a good protective case with stand function for Samsung ATIV XE700T1C-A01US.