I try to customize the color and others options with the Display in the Settings app on my Surface Pro 3 tablet. Now most of the things becomes teeny tiny with the strange colors in Windows 10. The drop-down menu is black-on-black and it is difficult to read mail message. I would like to restore that to the default, without doing a reset process. How can I resolve the problem?
How to Restore default display settings in Windows 10
* From your desktop, type Control Panel into Search box, and select the top one from results.
* Select the Personalization, and go to the change themes option.
Note: Another way is to right-click any empty area from your desktop, and select Personalize option. Then click Theme, and select Classic theme settings link.
* Locate the Windows 10 default Theme and choose it from list, then save the changes.
Now all display settings have been set to the default. However, you might notice that the text still looks very small and it is hard to read.
* Open the Settings app from the Start menu, navigate to the System category, and select the Display tab.
* Move the slider to change the size of text, app, and other items. By default it is set to 150% and you could drag it to right to increase the side.
* Then click the Apply button, and the system requires you to sign out and sign back in again to take effect. The text should be read much easier on your monitor in Windows 10.