My Surface Pro is running the Windows 10 Pro with the latest 1803 updates applied. When I open the Camera app and try to take photos, it is not working and displays the error code: “0xA00F424F
The Camera app just create a new destination folder named “Camera Roll” in C:\ drive and get the “0xA00F424F
Re-configure the saved location
* Tap or click on the Camera icon to open the app.
* From the main screen, select the Settings cog at the top-right corner.
* Scroll down to “Related Settings” option, and click on “Change where photos and videos are saved”. Then click Yes button to confirm that.
* Click on the drop down menu with the “New photos and videos will be saved to”. And change the position of saving your picture and video from C: to SD card or alternatively USB flash drive if available. I change it D: drive in File Explorer and nothing works.
* Finally click on Apply button to save changes.
Reset the Camera
* Within File Explorer, go inside the My Pictures folder in C:\ drive, and delete the Camera Roll Folder. Right click any empty area to create a new folder and naming it Camera Roll.
* Open the Settings app from Start menu, select the System > Apps and features. Go to Camera > Advanced Options, and click on Reset option.