Windows 10 version 1803 (Spring Creators Update) comes with the new features and improvements on your tablet and computer. Users are able to adjust the brightness of SDR content on HDR displays, and access more details of monitors. If you get the blurry applications on the previous version, you have to manually make changes for that. Now it is easy to resolve the problem automatically through Settings app. Here are the method about how to do that.
How to fix display scaling and blurry apps in Windows 10 Spring Creators Update
Note: this feature only works in your primary display. If you use a multi-monitors with different scale factors setup, the secondary monitor still get the blurry apps.
* From your desktop, tap or click on the Start button, and open the Settings app.
* Navigate to System category, and click on Display tab.
* On the right side pane, scroll down to “Scale and layout” heading, and click on Advanced scaling settings link.
* Toggle the switch of “Let Windows try to fix apps so they’re not blurry” from Off to On position for enabling the feature.
* Then re-open the app which looks blurry, and a toast notification will pop with tree options. Simply click on “Yes, fix apps” button to complete it, and you don’t need to sign out and sign back your current account
If you have already configured specific global scaling settings in Windows 10, the individual app may wn’t respond to that and runs into scaling issues.you could try another method to override the system-wide settings.
* Locate the execution file of the app, right click on it and select Properties option.
* Go to the Compatibility tab, click the Change high DPI settings button.
* On the pop-up window, Check both “Override system PDI” and “Override high DPI scaling behavior” boxes, select the behavior from the drop-down menu, and click on OK > Apply > OK button to take effect.