I have purchased a notebook laptop and it is pre-installed the Windows 10 Home version. I perfect to use the previous operating system, so I download the ISO file of Windows 8.1 version and burn it on flash drive. After the clean install process is completed, I login my desktop screen and notice that the Mouse cursor disappears. All of the drivers are up-to-data. It is very annoying to control everything on the touch screen. How can I resolve the problem?
How to fix mouse cursor disappears after clean install Windows 8.1
* Some tablet or computer are pre-installed with Windows 10 Home, and those device may not be possible to run the Windows 8.1. Because the part of hardware are not compatible with Win8.1/8 version. If you are not sure if it works, you’d better contact your device manufacturer and consulted about how to downgrade the current OS.
By built-in Troubleshooter
* Press and hold the Win + W from your keyboard at the same time to open the Settings app.
* Type Troubleshoot in thee Search box, select Troubleshoot from result (use the up and down arrow keys or touch), and press Enter.
* Tap on “Hardware and Sound” area > Next button, and follow all of the on-screen instructions to run it. Finally make a rebooting with Windows 10 and you will get the Mouse Pointer back.
The mouse function may be disabled by the keyboard, and make the mouse pointer disappear.
* The function keys are located at the top of the keyboard labeled F1 to F12. You could find the key with a mouse icon, and use the corresponding F# and Fn keys to enable it again. For example, I press FN + F5 to turn it on.