My People hub is a new feature for uses to easily communicating with friends and other important persons in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. As one handy little tool, it integrates various messaging, chat services and apps, such as People, Mail and Calendar, and Skype. You can tap or click on its icon from taskbar to access it quickly, but I face the blank contacts problem in hub on my Surface Pro 4 tablet and could not figure out how to resolve it.
With My People hub, you are able to store and work with your email addresses, phone numbers and contact information. However, some users have notice that the Contacts is missing in People Hub after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Here are some useful tips to get it working on your device.
A temporary solution.
* Open the My People hub’s settings. It lists all of your setup accounts from there.
* Hold-and-press or right-click on your account, and select the Synchronise option to force the syncing process to run. Then all your contacts and calendar events will be appears again.
If the My People hub is not syncing with the built-in mail app correctly, and you could try the method to re-configure it.
* With the Main app, open its menu, tap or click on Manage accounts.
* Select the account which run into issues with people hub, and click on it to open an Outlook Account Settings page.
* Click on “Change Mailbox Sync Settings”. Click on the drop-down menu next to “Download Email From” option, select 3 days and click OK button. If you have configured this option to quite high, your Contacts and Calender won’t be busy syncing and the problem happens. So you need to change it to the lowest one.