More and more people use the colorful and interesting Emojis in chat conversation and that become a bigger part of their daily communications. Android and iOS platform own set of exciting emojis, but you might still get the : and ) to create . The Fall Creators Update packs with the copious collections of Emoticons for you to use in desktop software or websites.
How to use colorful Emoji In Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
Note: Actually you need to use the on-screen touch keyboard, instead of your keyboard and the regular keyboard desktop app.
* First hold-and-press or right-click on your Taskbar, and select the “Show touch keyboard button” from content menu. And a small keyboard icon will appear on the right side of your taskbar.
* When you are using any app or software like Office Word document or others, and also want to add emojis, click this small keyboard icon in your taskbar.
* The on-screen keyboard will pop up. There is a smiley button between the space bar and the alphabetical keys. Click on this button to convert into emojis keyboard.
* There are a lot of emojis categories for you to use, such as emoticons, facial emojis, party pops, eatables, symbols, love, automobiles. Click any of them to pick it up, or click on the small arrow in the left side pane to change the category. If you want to change the colorful emojis, click on the small color square next to Smiley button.
The Windows 10 Fall Creators Update finally has an honest-to-goodness emoji shortcut. You are able to press Win + period (.) or Win + semicolon (;) keys from your keyboard to make the menu pop up. If you want to switch the emoji categories, just press Tab/Shift+Tab keys
If you don’t want to upgraded to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, an open source application called WinMoji also provides you with an emoji keyboard.
* Download the Winmoji app via the link, install it and run the application.
* Enable “Show touch keyboard button” in Taskbar, and then click a keyboard icon to open the touch keyboard.
* When you open a app, you could get a list of emojis to copy to clipboard and paste it to Facebook, WhatsApp, browser or others. However, the emojis will become only black and white in Notepad app.