Windows 10 integrates with the personal assistant Cortana for helping you search in apps, settings, and files easily, and you can open it by clicking on the microphone icon or saying “Hey Cortana”. Based on your preferences, Cortana also offers relevant recommendations but Microsoft collects information such as location, contacts, voice input, searching history and more. All of Collected Data is saved on your Windows 10 tablet or computer, and the Bing cloud, and you could try the method to remove them for protecting your privacy.
How to remove Cortana Search History and your Personal Data in Windows 10
* Tap or click on the Start button, and open the Settings app (the gear icon).
* Click on the Privacy icon, and select the “Speech, inking, & typing” tab.
* In the right pane, click on “Stop getting to know me” button. A dialog box will pop up to let you confirm to turn off dictation and let Cortana Notebook not storing your personal information on your device. Click on “Turn off” button for that.
To remove Cortana Data Collected in the Cloud on the Bing.com Dashboard, leave the above window open and go on to the next section.
* Under Manage cloud info heading, click the “Go to Bing and manage personal info for all your devices” link.
* The Edge browser opens the Bing.com Personalization dashboard, and you need to sign in Bing with your current Microsoft account.
* Under Interests, click on Clear button > Clear to remove your saved favorites and interests in Bing, MSN and Cortana services.
* Scroll down to the “Other Cortana Data and Personalized Speech, Inking and Typing”, click on Clear and approve it to delete all of your recommendations in cloud.