With Microsoft Account, you are able to sync your apps, settings and the user setting across Windows 10 tablet, computer and Laptops. After I upgrade my Surface Pro 3 to Windows 10 Anniversary Update, the system keeps popping up the annoying notification in the bottom right corner of screen with the “You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device.” message. How can I resolve it?
If the “You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your devices…” notification keep appearing after logged in Windows 10, that always happen with any of Windows 10 builds Version 1607 or higher. Here are some useful tips to get rid of it.
* That might be a temporary glitch, so you could use this way to fix the issue. First log out the system, use your local account password to sign in and then switched to MSA to check if it still persists.
* Download Microsoft Accounts troubleshooter via the link.
* Double click on the microsoftaccounts.diagcab file to run it, check “Apply repairs automatically” box, click Next. The tool will find the problem and resolve them automatically
If your email account have enabled two-step verification, try the method to confirm the security information.
* First make sure you have logged into your Microsoft Account
* From your desktop, tap or click on the Start button and open the Setting app.
* Click on the Accounts category, and select the Your account tab.
* In the right side pane, under the “You need to verify your identity on this PC” heading, click on Verify option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. To receive a code, you need to type the same Email ID or Phone number which is used for creating your current Outlook or Hotmail account.
If it is not working at all, a solution is to disable Action Center notifications completely.
* Press Win + R keys, type regedit and hit Enter to open the Registry Editor.
* Go to the location below in the left pane:
* In its right side pane, right-click on any empty space, select New > DWORD (32-bit) to create a new string, and change its name to DisableNotificationCenter.
* Then double click on DisableNotificationCenter, set its value data to 1, and click OK.