I have the old Photo Viewer on my Windows 7 computer and it is easy to use. However, after upgrade to Windows 10 anniversary update, I could not figure out how to pick up and print multiple photos on one sheet. Now I would like to deal with 2 or more items in photo app to have four 3 x 6 photos on one page. I don’t want to print one photo per page for my projects. Any way to resolve the problem?
How to Print multiple photos on one sheet in Windows 10
* First open a folder which contains photos you want to print. For example, I open the File Explorer, and click on the Pictures library in the left pane.
* Click the first image file. Then press and hold the Ctrl key from keyboard, while using your mouse to click each of the other files you want to select.
For touch screen devices like Surface Pro tablet, go to the View tab along the Ribbon’s top edge, and tap Details in the Layout section, then tick the checkbox next to each photo you would like to print.
* Right-click or hold-and-press on any of selected pictures, and choose Print from the drop-down menu.
* The pop up Dialog gives you options to adjust settings, such as setup the device, change paper size and type, picture quality. On the right side of the showing pictures, you are able to choose how many copies of the image you want on each page (put 2, 4 or 9 photos on a single paper), and use the arrow keys to navigate between photos.
* At the bottom, check the box to make them to fit to frame and help you sharpen for printing. Finally click on the Print button to start the process.
* Download Windows Esstentials 2012 and install it in Windows 10.
* It includes the Window Live Picture Gallery and you can find it under All app in Start menu. Then select the picture you wish to put on a single sheet, then select size and number from the options.