I am unable to get apps from the store on my Surface Pro 4 tablet. When I open store app in Windows 10 and try to download any app or game that I had never before, a grey box appears and shows the error message “Try again later. Something happened on our end”. How can I resolve the problem?
A few users can open the Store in Windows 10, but the Store app fails to load with error “Try Again Later. Something Happened On Our End“. Installing the latest updates and running built-in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter don’t take any effects. You could try any of the tips to fix it.
Note: If your current networking is using VPN from another country, you also face the same error and fix it by shutting down your VPN in Windows 10.
Change some additional settings so Store app can run correctly
* Make sure your logged account has an administrative right.
* From your desktop, tap or click on the Start menu, and open the Setting app.
* Click on the Time & language category, and select the Region and Language tab.
* In its right side pane, under Language heading, click on either Match Windows display language (recommended) or English (United States) pack, and select “Set as Default” option.
* Under Country or region, set your Home location to United States.
* Finally make a rebooting to check if it is fine.
* Go to account settings, clicked “Sign in with a local account instead”, follow on-screen instructions to use a local account to sign in system.
* Then repeat the above way to return to use your previous Microsoft account and restart the system.
* Open the Setting app, go to Network and Internet > Dial-Up, and click on the Advanced Options link
* To maintain the Store functional capacity, set the Make this PC discoverable and Automatic configuration settings to stay Off.
If the issue persists on that, you’d better create a new user account or re-register Store app.