I had installed office365 in my Surface 3 and logged into with my account, but the Outlook 2016 App won’t open in Windows 10 Pro and just stucked at processing screen. I tried lots of method such as performed restarting, the online repair, disabled Hardware Acceleration and nothing worked. How can I resolve the problem?
How to fix Outlook 2016 app Not opening stuck at processing in Windows 10
If you are using higher DPI scaling with the latest build of Outlook 2016, set your DPI scaling in Display Settings to 100% or lower.
* Open the Settings app, click on System > Display.
* In the right pane, under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, move the slider to 100% level, click Apply button. For me, I scaled back to 200 DPI from 250 DPI in Disply Settings and sign out then in and Outlook works normally.
* Press CTRL+Shift+ESC on keyboard at the same time to open the task manager. Click more details, go to process tab, highlight the Outlook app and click End.
* Press Win + R from your keyboard, type the command line into Run box:
and click OK to execute it and launch Outlook in safe mode.
Note: You should enter a space between outlook and /.
If it doesn’t start, you need to use the full path
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\OUTLOOK.EXE" /safe
* Wait a minute, then exit the app, press Win + R again, input another command:
and hit OK to preforme the resetnavpane. it will removes all customizations to the navigation pane. Now open the Outlook app to check if it is fine.
If you have a corrupt .pst file or your account get super huge PST file such as more than 3GB PST file, you could create a new profile, or rename Outlook started up and run it. It will prompt to create a new .pst file.