My Windowws 10 laptop has Qualcomm Atheros AR956x
adapter and everything worked fine. After installed the Anniversary Update, I got the WiFi issues. The system said no internet connection or can’t connect to this network. I rebooted to get WiFi connection but then the network kept disconnecting, even I left it for a while. How can I fix it?
Many people have reported that their WiFi network become broken/unavailable and keep disconnecting after Anniversary Update in Windows 10. Here are some useful solutions for getting rid of that.
A bad driver causes the problem. Anniversary Update automatically download and install the latest driver in Windows 10, but the version isn’t supported for your specific model. You could access the specific computer maker’s website, download the related up-to-date driver and apply it again.
My wifi always disconnect after a hour and I go to configure the power setting.
* Right click on Start menu, and select Device Manager.
* Click on + next Network Adapters to expand its items, right click the WiFi entry, select Properties, go to the Power Management tab, uncheck “allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” box, and click OK button. Repeat the same way for other WiFi Adapter except for Ethernet adapter.
If the Windows 10 doesn’y recognize your wireless adapter at all while
updating the driver does not resolve the problem, try the method:
* Click on Start menu, open the Task Manager. Or you can press Ctrl + Shift + Escape from keyboard at the same time to open it.
* Click More details button, go to the Services tab, and click “Open Services” in the bottom left.
* in the list of services, locate the “WLAN AutoConfig” and doubel click on it.
* Click on thre “Start service”, chose “Automatic” under the “Startup type” dropdown, and click Apply > OK button.