I had upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 and got the issue after resetting the system. I couldn’t toggle Bluetooth off and it always turned on and the switch never appeared, even change into AIRPLANE MODE. When I clicked on “Bluetooth” in the Action Center, it opened directly the section of “Settings” without an option to turn it off.
A lot of people have faced such problem about that the bluetooth button keeps setting itself back to on. That also happen with a desktop with no Bluetooth devices at all. You could try any of the methods to fix it.
* From your desktop, click the Start menu, and the Settings app at the left-bottom.
* Click the Network and Internet catalog, and go to the WiFi tab.
* Choose “change adapter options” in related settings. Right-click on Bluetooth Network Connection to disable the feature.
Edit value with Registry Editor
* Press Win + R keys, type regedit, and press Enter.
* With the left pane of Registry Editor, navigate to the entry of the trees below:
* Double click on the Type key, and change its value from 0 to 1.
* Finally reboot your device to apply all changes.
Another way to remove the BT hardware completely
* Press Win + R, input devmgmt.msc, and click OK button.
* Under the Bluetooth, right click on your Bluetooth adapter, such as Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth (R) Adapter, and select Disable from menu to turn it off. Once you’ve done that, it casues your WiFi indicator light to turn off and then come back on but doesn’t affect any internet connection.