I notice that all accounts with administrator privileges are locked out after upgraded to Windows 8.1 and the rights isn’t as it did on Windows 7. Now I can’t uninstall any programs or do other takes like changin time or creating new users and get “Please contact your computer administrator for help” message. When I try to make the reset with wifi adapter, it shows error message “It is not possible to disable the connection at this time. This connection maybe using one or more protocols that do not support Plug and play, or it may have been initiated by another user or the system account”. Re-installing the OS still get the same issues. How to fix no administrator rights on Windows 8.1/8 account?
By default the super administrator mode has been disable in Windows 8 operating systems by Microsoft, due to avoid exposing the system to unnecessary risk. You could try the following tips to resolve the problem.
* Go back to the Metro Start screen interface by pressing the Windows key from your keyboard.
* Press Ctrl+Tab keys together, or right-click on empty area to access “All apps” option in bottom bar.
* Within all applications page, locate the Command Prompt and right-click on it, and then select “Run as Administrator.”
* Type the command below and press Enter to get the necessary Administrator rights working:
net user administrator /active:yes
Now go to check if the problem has been resolved.
* If you execute the command and get “System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied.” message, or still face the problem, open Charm bar, click Setting > PC setting > General, and then Advance startup to do a fully System Restore.