My logitech WiFi mouse was working fine in Windows 8 But now is fail. After updating to 8.1, I sign into my account and then just keep getting “There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found” error message. How I can fix the issues?
The manufacturer Logitech’s products, like dongle, mouse and keyboard, run into such problem at startup or logon with Windows 8.1 updates. You could try the following tips to resolve the “LogiLDA.dll missing” problem:
* If you are using Unified Logitech Dongle, insert it into a USb port.
When your tablet or computer regonizes it and appropriate software is loaded, verify the mouse or trackball is OK. Then make a reboot and the error should be gone.
* Right-click in the lower-left corner of your screen and choose “Task Manager”.
Go to the Startup tab, locate the “LogiLDA”, right-click on it and select “Disable” from the menu.
* If it doesn’t take any affect, change setting with Windows registry.
1. Press Win + R from keyboard, type Regedit and press Enter.
2. In the left-side, Navigate to the key below:
3. On the right pane, right-click on the “Logitech Download Assistant”item, and delete it.