I had booted into safe mode on my Windows 8 pro computer but now it stuck there. When I restart the PC, the system doesn’t back to normal mode but still start in safe mode. How can I turn the feature off?
If you have made some changes in the boot configuration, it may cause the problem. You could use Microsoft System Configuration tool to get out of safe mode in Windows 8.
* Press the Windows key to get back to Start screen.
* Type msconfig in the search bar, and select msconfig from the results.
* A system configuration window will be opened.
* Go to the “boot” tab, you can see the configuration options listed inside the system information file.
* Uncheck the Safe boot box, clcik the Apply button and then OK.
* Hit the restart button and then your computer should come with normal mode.