If you have setup WiFi network on Surface Pro Windows 8, it is easy to backup the network configure data information to flash/HD drive and import it to other Windows 8 tablet or computer. WPA2-Enterprise network is not working using the steps.
How to Backup Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 8 to USB
* Open Control Panel and go to Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center. On the left-hand pane, click on “Manage wireless networks” Link. * You will see all connected wireless networks. Right-clcik one of them that you would like to backup its setting, and select Properties. Under Connection tab, there is a “Copy this network profile to a USB flash drive” link at the buttom. Click on it.
* Inster your USB flash drive into Surface Pro tablet. Click Next button and follow the wizard to do. Then it will copy the Network settings onto your flash drive.
How to Import Wireless Network Settings in Windows 8
* First connect the USB flash to your device.
* Open the File Explorer and navigate to your flash drive.
* Double-click on setupSNK.exe file, and select Yes button to confirm that.