It may be annoying to see Seattle Lock Screen in Windows 8. If you don’t like the extra feature to make sense, here are the tips about how to disable the Windows 8 Lock Screen completely on Surface pro/rt tablet or computer.
* Swipe in from the right-panel to open charms bar, tap Search, type Group Policy. Click on the Settings category, and select “Edit Group Policy” from the results.
* In the left-hand of Windows 8 Group Policy Editor, expand “Computer Configuration” under “Local Computer Policy”, and go to Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization.
* Double-click “Do not display lock screen” on the right panel. Click on Enable box and Apply button then OK.
* Press Windows + R key from keyboard, type regedit and hit Enter.
* Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Personalization
* Right-click to creat the NoLockScreen REG_DWORD value and set it to 1.