VPN Connection provides remote user a secure and encrypted access to a central organization network in business environment. Hre is the tutorial to help you create and setup a VPN connection in Windows 8 on Surface tablet.
How To setup VPN Connection on Surafce
* From Start screen, open Charms bar, tap Search and type “Network”. Then tap “Network and Sharing Center” from Settings Search panel.
* Tap “Set up a new connection or network”, choose “Connect to a workplace”, and tap Next.
* Select “Use my Internet connection (VPN)”, enter your Internet address (a IP address or valid domain) and a destination name. Tap “Create” button to finish it.
How To use the VPN connection
* Tap Settings from Charms menu and tap on the network icon.
* Your created VPN connection is listing there. Tap it and then “Connect”.